Sunday, April 18, 2010

FO: Gaia Shoulder Hug

This one's been sitting around just waiting for the old block-and-weave for quite a while.


The yarn is Noro Kureyon Sock, colorway 242. The pattern is Gaia Shoulder Hug, which I... have a few issues with. The pattern itself is very, very long for something I could explain in one breath. It could also have explained in a slightly clearer manner what it meant by "when the color changes", since as all of us Noro junkies know, it's never a seamless color change with Noro.



I like the result, though, and it looks less than precious, which is exactly what I aim for. I'll probably be wearing this as a light layer for summer, if summer ever makes it to Michigan.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And, it's in Noro.... even better!
    It's the type of thing I like to wear, what with living in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful result! I love the way it drapes, looks like it has just the right weight to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Ravelry :) Like the shawl and the colors. It looks cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Shawl, really like the colours and I agree it does look cozy.

    ReplyDelete